All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:55 pm 

Name:
I have a selection of products in the pipe line that I need my own rotary draw tube bender to produce them and I also want a large quantity of resin and CSM to make my body moulds, so I need to raise some funds!

The offer will be limited to 3 packages only and is for a TMXR (MX5 Roadster) chassis, wishbones, diff cover and nose mount plus a nut'n'bolt pack the asking price is £1000.

This will require a NON RETURNABLE deposit of £350 (it covers the material ,consumable and my running costs) Followed by a second payment of £325 at the end of August and the final payment of another £325 at the end of September with delivery/collection to be arranged for the weekend of October 3rd 4th 5th.

I've done this to make it a little more affordable, you can of course pay it in full if you so wish but not every body has that option these days.

The TMXR chassis is a direct fit for the 1.6 and 1.8 MX5 engines and gearbox these have been brought further back in to the cockpit to give a better driving position, the chassis will come with a single piece 2mm mild steel floor stitch welded in place. The steering column,rack mount and lower seat belt points will also be welded in place. All tubes will be pre keyed before welding to help with pre primer prep (I can give the chassis a light coat of etch primer at an additional cost).

The full set of 8 wishbones will be supplied pre grit blasted ready for primer/powder coat (these can be supplied in 2K gloss black at an extra cost)

The replacement diff cover and nose mount will be supplied pre grit blasted (this can be painted gloss black)

A full plain nut, bolt, washer, nyloc pack that will allow the fitting of the wishbones,coilovers and the diff.